How to remove Trello boards from my navigation?

Simon August 14, 2017

Please give an option to disable trello from navigation. In other words I wanted to remove trello completely from my account. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.02.32 AM.png

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2017

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for my delay in responding.  We we shipped this a little later than anticipated, but as of this week you can now turn off the integration on a repo by repo basis.  Once turned off, the icon will disappear from the repo.

The direct url to turn off the integration:

https://bitbucket.org/"user_name_or_team_name"/"repo_name"/admin/addon/admin/bitbucket-trello-addon/trello-board-settings

Cheers,
Gary

Blake Pritchett November 10, 2017

Is there any plan to let a team admin disable it for an entire team account, this is the more desired functionality.

Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2017

Hi Blake,

There is nothing on the roadmap at the moment, so I went ahead and created a request for our Product team at https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/15194/allow-users-or-team-admins-the-ability-to.

Cheers,
Gary

1 vote
Gary
Atlassian Team
September 5, 2017

@Simon you should be able to navigate to 'manage integrations' (https://bitbucket.org/account/user/user_or_team_name/addon-management) under your account/team, and remove the Trello integration.

Cheers,
Gary

0 votes
guentherd September 13, 2017

Doesn't work for me :(

I removed it under: Team-Settings -> Manage Integrations -> Trello -> Remove

After that a popup appears saying that it was successfully removed, but after reloading the repository page (cloud version), it's back again

Best regards,

Denis

Gary
Atlassian Team
September 14, 2017

Hi Denis,

Apologies, bad timing on my part.  THe integration changed literally the day I posted my earlier reply.  Currently, the main nav link will continue to display even if the integration is completely removed.  We will have the integration updated in the next few weeks, so that the icon/link can be removed from the nav.

Cheers,
Gary

guentherd September 14, 2017

Hi Gary,

perfect, thanks for the reply!

Best regards

Denis

Simon October 31, 2017

@Gary Is that integration updated to remove the icon/link from the sideNav ? You said in few weeks but can't able to remove now

Best regards

Simon

Blake Pritchett November 10, 2017

@Gary Any status update for this?

cromatox January 1, 2018

Can anyone tell me when this annoying bug is fixed?

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
August 16, 2017

Hi Raja! I'm assuming you're using Bitbucket Cloud. Have you checked the Labs and Integrations menu to see if there's an option there where you can disable it? You can find those menus once you click on your profile, at the bottom left corner of your screen.

Let us know if you were able to disable it!

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events