Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manage other branchs from same repository in pipelines

Ruben Gonzalez September 8, 2018

I'm trying to make a CI/CD process in which i push content to the "test" branch, it deploys the project to the test environment and then i can use the promote button in deployment steps to send to the production environment and then pull the content of test in master.

I already setted an ssh key in the repository but don't know what else i need if i'm working in the same repository cause when i try to git checkout master to do the pull (because the pipeline is executing in test) it tells me it doesn't have the branch locally, so i do git fetch and i get the error:

Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address 'xx.xxx.xx.x' to the list of known hosts. Permission denied (publickey).

What should i do to have this working?

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2018

Hi @Ruben Gonzalez

To troubleshoot this issue with you, we'll need to collect a few more information from your side.

To avoid asking any personal information over, I went ahead and opened a support ticket on your behalf.

You will receive a notification on your email and we're gonna keep working with you over there. :)

Let me know if you don't receive the email notification!

Gabi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events