Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Stash with Crucible

Anurag Prakash February 3, 2015

I have created application links in Stash 3.6.0 and Crucible 3.4.3 for each other and SSH is enabled for stash (Administration-> server settings -> SSH access (port: 7999)). This application link works as I am able to see Stash repositories in Crucible (Admin -> Repositories ->Stash repositories).

But when I add a repository from "Stash repositories" tab as native crucible repository, Fisheye (Crucible) is unable to clone because of permission and hence Fisheye repository start fails with below error.

"Unable to clone remote repository: ssh://git@<url>:7999/<projkey>/1-build-team-first-test-repo.git - [ssh: connect to host <url>  port 7999: No route to host, fatal: Could not read from remote repository., , Please make sure you have the correct access rights, and the repository exists."

Question:

1. How does SSH works for application link?
  2. What should I do to resolve the issue so that Fisheye can clone the repository as native?
  3. Both application is crowd integrated with same user directories. Can it be done without SSH?

I tried disabling ssh in stash, then stash repositories became invisible in crucible.

Thank you for your help.

2 answers

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2015

Hi Anarug, 

Another possibility would be you have SeLinux or AppArmor enabled. You can check it with the following commands:

getsebool -a 

ps aux |grep -i apparmor

I also recommend you to verify if do you have any ACL onto the directory or some antivirus blocking this.

Regards, 

Renato Rudnicki

0 votes
ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2015

Hi Anurag,

Can you please check there is no firewall or Iptables rules between Fisheye and Stash?

Network access seem to be the culprit here.

Best,
Thiago

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events