Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Bitbucket server to slack ?

SHANAVASH MOHAMED June 20, 2018

How to integrate Bitbucket server to slack? I cannot see Web-hook function on Bitbucket server. Now when you push a commit to Bit-bucket server you should get a message in the specified Slack channel. is possible. Please give me a suggestion. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Luiz Silva
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2019

Hi,

We've just release the official Bitbucket Server integration for Slack, developed by Atlassian, with Data Center support. 

You can try it out right now! 

Cheers!

Luiz Silva
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2019

I just updated my answer since we launched the integration with DC support.

0 votes
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018

Hi @SHANAVASH MOHAMED

I don't think there is a native integration with slack, you can try this free app from the marketplace:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213042/slack-notifications-plugin?hosting=server&tab=overview

Hope this helps!

SHANAVASH MOHAMED June 21, 2018

thanks @Charly [DEISER] 

I already try this plugin, But isn't working properly any other solutions is there ?

Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018
SHANAVASH MOHAMED June 21, 2018

Thank you very much @Charly [DEISER]

Idalia Solis April 24, 2019

@Charly [DEISER] Is there any integration between Bitbucket server and Slack in the works now that Atlassian owns Slack?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events