Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install licence on window server without internet

developers_sumittiwari July 3, 2017

I have installed Bitbucket server on Windows Server 2008, and I want to inclued the licence. But this server do not connect to internet. So I am little bit worried to buy the licence. Please help it to let me know the process to include the licence on Window server without the internet connection.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2017

Go to your my.atlassian account, and find your licence for Bitbucket.  You can copy the key to a clipboard and then paste it into Bitbucket when you get to the licencing screen.

developers_sumittiwari July 4, 2017

Thanks , so in this case I do not need any internet connection to verify the bitbuucket server the licence ?

Please let me know so that I can carry on with buying the licence. 

Thanks

Sumit 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2017

The server does not need access to the internet.

You do, so you can get the licence key.

But once you have that licence key (it's an encrypted block of text of a few hundred characters), you can paste it into bitbucket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events