Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install an app/integration/add-on

Ultimarcofdoom October 8, 2019

Hello,

I am trying to install an app/integration/add-on i have found on the Atlassian marketplace. However I'm struggling to follow the documentation as it seems like i am missing some of the options that are discussed in my bitbucket dashboard such as "integrations".

When i go to the Bitbucket dashboard to view available apps there does not appear to be a search option. There's just a limited number of apps, but the one i want isn't there.

Can anyone assist ?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2019

What is the app you are trying to install? Does it support Bitbucket Cloud? When you go to marketplace within Bitbucket it will only show you apps that are supported by your instance.

Ultimarcofdoom October 9, 2019

Thanks for the quick response!

The add-on I'm trying to install is:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211351/repository-mirror-plugin-for-bitbucket?hosting=server&tab=overview

I presumed it was for Bitbucket Cloud, how would i tell if it was?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2019

If you look in the marketplace listing it will tell you if it supports Bitbucket Cloud, Bitbucket Server and/or Bitbucket Data Center. There is also an option to filter based on the hosting type. The app you are trying to install is only supported on Bitbucket Server.

Ultimarcofdoom October 10, 2019

Thats great, thanks very much.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events