How to increase the speed of Stash on Linux

peter_pilgrim March 13, 2014

Hi All

I am running Stash on a Linux virtual private server ( a host server). It is running on a separate Java VM on and then I proxied the service to Apache HTTD.

I notice that is extremely slow on the front-end user interface. I see also git pushes and pulls are a very slow.

What can I do to increase the performance?

PS: I recently evaluated the product and bought the user license. I still have to migrate to a real database like Mysql or Postgres, could this be the reason?

2 answers

0 votes
peter_pilgrim March 13, 2014

This is not a helpful answer but a comment. I am using Mac OS X Maverick without any antivirus as a personal workstation. My server does not require an anti-virus.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Sorry, I didn't know that!

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Since you say the git push and pull are really slow, I suspect something else. Do you have an antivirus running in your system? I have seen that causing such slowness.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events