How to get the Stash repository name from stash home's repository number?

Jan Markowski June 4, 2015

I noticed that in the stash-home/shared/data/repositories directory stores all the repositories that are on stash, but they are numbered.

From a number, how do I find out which repository it corresponds to in Stash? (i.e. the project and repository name in Stash).

3 answers

1 vote
SamK July 18, 2016

I found this info in the database:

select repository.name, project.project_key from repository JOIN project ON repository.project_id = project.id  where repository.id='WRITE_THE_ID_HERE';
0 votes
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2015

Stash's REST interface is based on the repository slug, so a lookup with an ID is not easily possible (except you fetch all the repositories and search for the id field in the JSON output).

A short hack would be (if you know the project of the repo) to go to the project's repository list in Stash and execute the following Javascript snippet (and substitute the ID below):

AJS.$('#repositories-table tbody tr a[data-repository-id=11]').closest('tr').children('td,th').css('background-color','#cc0');

This will mark the row of the repository smile

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2015

Not sure how to get from the number to the name, but the other way around is relatively easy: The full path to the folder containing the repo is displayed on the main Settings page of the repo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events