How to get space on the Bitbucket server?

Bruno Tiago November 11, 2016

Friends,
When we finish a project, we' need to take off this project from the Bitbucket because we'd like to free space in the server.
My question is: Is there a way that I can export a project and archive them in another server to, if necessary, restore them?

3 answers

0 votes
Bruno Tiago November 28, 2016

Thank you.

0 votes
Kristy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2016

It sounds like what you want is the Bitbucket Server Archive Plugin by Atlassian Labs.

Unfortunately, it does not archive all branches and tags though. For more information on its capabilities, see https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/stash-archive/overview.

Hope you find it useful,

Kristy

Bruno Tiago November 28, 2016

Thank you.

0 votes
G__Sylvie_Davies__bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2016

It's easy to archive a repo:  "git clone --mirror [url]".   I don't know a way to archive a single project, but you could just archive all of its repos one at a time with "git clone --mirror".

Restoring a repo is two steps:  1.) create repo in Bitbucket  2.)  git push --mirror [url]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events