It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get OAUTH Consumer Key and OAUTH consumer Secret for STASH(BitBucket)

I am working on the web hook triggers for Container Hub that is getting deployed.  We are using an app called Quay by CoreOS.  They have a Bit-Bucket server plug in on there side and asking for below items:

1. OAUTH Consumer Key

2. OAUTH consumer

Please help.

3 answers

1 accepted

Deleted user Sep 20, 2017

The question is about "Stash" which, as we all know, is now called "Bitbucket Server". All the links you list have either been deleted or are Bitbucket Cloud documentation.

I would appreciate it if someone could answer the question about Bitbucket Server: how do you set up the consumer and get the key?

how can i find consumer key in jIra ? I  have login with free trail but didn't find anywhere?

This is a totally different question that I believe you should ask in a new thread.

However, if this is for jira cloud you can check below documentation:

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-oauth-authentication/

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Server

We’ve been building a plugin to integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins CI, and I’m excited to announce that our alpha is ready to download and install. It lets you seamlessly configure a Jenkins job ...

431 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you