Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch repositories created date in a project using REST API

RichardA January 20, 2022

Hi Team,

I am trying to execute rest API in my instance to fetch repositories created date in a single project. Pls find below URL which I have run. but its giving only 25 pages of data in a page, how can I view all the page information using API. can anyone suggest me, Is there any API for this to get all the repos info in a single page with repositories created date.

URL: https://bitbucketURL/rest/audit/1.0/projects/aau/events?isLastPage:true

once executed the above url, the end result, its showing as''start":0,"nextPageStart":25'. How can we show last page info using API.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

On Bitbucket server you should be able to define the number of items returned in the pagination, 25 is the default value. Let me see if I can find where you set that, it has been a couple of years since I did that.

Also take a look at this blog post, it shows how to use pagination to get all the repositories, BitBucket List All Repositories – using REST API 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

Here is the property you can change to set the number of objects returned on a page, Paging 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events