Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to easily leave a large number of shared repositories?

jim-frenzel September 16, 2020

Over the years I have had a large number of students who shared their project repositories on BitBucket and it is clogging up my list of repositories.

I know how to "leave" the repositories individually, one at a time, but is there a faster, more efficient way? (Even selecting "Your Work" doesn't limit the display to only my repos for some bizare reason. Thank goodness for the "Project" feature.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2020

Hi Jim,

I can see in our system that your Bitbucket Cloud account has been granted direct repo access to several repositories from different users. In this case, I'm afraid that there is no way to somehow leave all repositories at once.

If all those repos were owned by the same workspace, another option would be to ask the admin of the workspace to remove access to your account from their workspace Settings > Users on plan > remove your account in there. This would remove your access from all repos owned by this specific workspace.

However, considering that the repos you have access to are owned by many different workspaces, I'm afraid that there is no faster way to remove yourself from them.

One way to navigate easily to repos owned by your workspace would be to select your avatar (bottom left corner) > then select the name of your workspace.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events