Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable alert: You've switched users

mfederowicz October 20, 2014

You've switched users

You logged out as "john" and logged in as "jacob". Please refresh the page to avoid seeing inconsistent information.

I have above alert, when I'll try browse source in my collegue repository via Stash web interface.

Is there any suggestion, how should I configure repository to avoid that alert.

We have a small group of developers who have access to STASH, and sometimes they work each other in one repositiory, So that alert is very annoying.

We have : Atlassian Stash v3.2.4

6 answers

1 vote
Adam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2014

The alert should only appear when you have two tabs open and use one to log out and log back in as another user. The other tab from then on (until you refresh the page) is expected to show that alert since it now has "mixed" info (some was retrieved as one user, and some as another user. You shouldn't be seeing that alert in any other case, and if you are it's either a bug in Stash, or a proxy that is caching too aggressively (so it sends information that one user requested to another user). Are the different developers all using the same computer?

0 votes
jhinch (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2014

I wasn't able to reproduce this failure. It might be worth contacting support.atlassian.com so that we can investigate further

0 votes
mfederowicz October 21, 2014

Hi Adam In our case, different developers uses STASH on their own machines (mainly laptops), so this is not a problem with the same computer :(

0 votes

NO matter which account we use: Internal or Active Directory, result is the same:(

0 votes

My collegue create project "Project X". He is Administrator of that project. He creates repository : module_one_repository. He adds Admin rights to this repo for our members group. When somebody from group try to browse source code via browser: https://githost/projects/PRX/repos/module_one_repository/browse then previous mentioned alert pops out :(

0 votes
jhinch (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
October 20, 2014

I did some quick testing and haven't been able to reproduce this issue. Are there specific pages this is occurring on. It sounds like a bug.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events