How to deploy several sub modules in a same repository using bit bucket pipeline?

I have three micro service modules and i want to deploy them in aws using bit-bucket pipeline

1 answer

0 vote

HI Saniddha

The following documentation page has instructions on how to setup pipelines to deploy to various different AWS services

Deploy to AWS from Bitbucket Pipelines

If you have multiple modules in your repository you you will need to setup your yml to either:

• Use one step to deploy all 3 at once using the required bash commands as described on the page above or the same ones you for AWS from your laptop
  • Use multiple serial steps with each step deploying a different module using the required bash commands as described on the page above or the same ones you for AWS from your laptop

There are also a few different answers on the community about how to deploy to various AWS services such as this one about deploying to AWS Lambda

Deploying to AWS Lambda from Bitbucket Pipelines

Regards

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

2,028 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you