How to bypass server id for Bitbucket Licence?

Hi,

I am trying to download my bitbucket license, but i need to input server id, which i cant as i don't have this.

Anyone, know how to bypass this?

Kind regards,

Melissa

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Melissa, have you followed the instructions at Updating your Bitbucket Server license:

You can retrieve existing licenses or generate an evaluation one by clicking the My Account link.

If you're still unable to generate a license, can you post a screenshot of what you see in that screen so we can continue helping you.

Cheers!

Ana

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Melissa,

A Server ID is always required to generate a license. If you're trying to generate a license for the first time, the easiest way to do that is to start Bitbucket Server and then go through the setup wizard, which will help you generate a license for you (it even populates the Server ID for you).

If you already have Bitbucket Server up and running, you can look up your Server's ID by going to http://<servername>:7990/admin/license - the Server ID will be displayed at the top of the page.

If you don't have access to your Bitbucket Server instance, you can run the following query on the backend database to determine the Server ID:

select prop_value from app_property where prop_key='server.id'

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

1,278 views 8 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you