Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to buy build minutes for pipeline

gmuselli August 14, 2017

Hello,

I am in free plan and I would like to buy build minutes for pipeline.

I saw that I can take 1000 minutes for 10$ however I cannot see where I can do it.

I only saw to upgrade my plan to standard but it is not what I want.

In addition when I want to enter my card they ask me for a company. However for the moment we did not create the company because we are still in creation mode...

Can someone help me? 

Regards

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
lumoura
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2017

Hi Geoffrey,

To buy more runtime minutes, just follow the steps below:

1.  Go to your BitBucket Settings
  2. Go to Plan Details nested under "PLANS AND BILLING"
  3. Click on 'Change Plan' button
  4.  You will see on 'Free' team option, under the Free button a clickable link with the following text "Only pay for extra storage and minutes More information" as the image below.Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.17.11.png
  5. You will be asked to insert your card details, and the next s you will be able to purchase more Pipeline minutes.

Hope that it helps :)

Lucas de Moura

gmuselli August 16, 2017

Thanks a lot. It is working !! 

lumoura
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2017

Great! Happy to hear that :) 

Do you mind to mark this answer as accepted? This way we can help people in community that are looking to similar answers.

meddling July 6, 2018

Hello,

I dont see an option to buy extra 1000 minutes for Free plan anymore. Clicking on the link (Get more storage and minutes) just bring me back to Plan Details page. 

Like # people like this
Josel Mariano June 23, 2023

I don't see an option to buy extra 1000 minutes for Free plan anymore as well :( 
I'm wondering if that link get's to appear on certain conditions that we don't know about. 

Please help,, thank you in advance

1 vote
Josel Mariano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 12, 2023

Hi guys, it looks like the link to buy more build minutes is missing, or has it moved in a different location? 

Thanks in advance 

Benn Mapes December 11, 2023

I'm running into this same issue....Did you figure out how to add more minutes?

1 vote
Jeremy Skolnik June 24, 2019

I was super confused by this process.  You don't actually buy blocks of minutes.  If you are on the Free Plan, when you enter your credit card details, you are just giving them permission to charge you for minute overages.  You then have to turn off the permission if you don't want to be charged anymore.

Josel Mariano June 23, 2023

Hi @Jeremy Skolnik which permission have you turned off? 

1 vote
maciekmp August 10, 2018

:oooooooo ux of this path is poor, please add extra button on the bottom of the page https://bitbucket.org/account/user/maciekmp/plans/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events