How to add users on bitbucket

jigesh13 January 8, 2013

I just signed up for bitbucket for the free plan (5 users). I am browsing through the dashboard but cant figure out how I can add users to my account. I tried looking into the repository dashboard and the Account management pages. Can someone please guide me.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2013

If you are simply looking to add more users to have access to your repositories, this can be done as follows:

• Click your user icon in the upper right -> Manage Account -> Groups -- From there you can create new groups and then invite users to work with you on your account.
  • Then on each repository, you can add/remove/manage how those groups have access.

For more information about how to manage account access, check out our documentation.

0 votes
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013

Click on Manage Account > then on the left menu choose "Plans and billing" > then choose "change plan". If you want to add more users than the initial 5 users plan you got.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events