Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access WEB-INF/lib to install plugins?

Kjell-Edmund Ims November 15, 2011

I don't understand the install documentation for the "Subversion JIRA" plug-in? and the online help for JIRA (JIRA 101) all seem to be documenting how to install the plug-in if I am hosting JIRA on my own computer/server. How do I do this when it is hosted on-demand?

Is this not possible? If it is a matter of going to the right url from a web-browser, it would be very helpful if a dummy url was given so that readers can build their own url/server path to the folder.

Thanks,

Kjell

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2011

You will have to raise a feature request for adding more plugins. See http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy

0 votes
Nicolas Wildner November 15, 2011

And just to complement Jobin's answer, the Jira Subversion plugin is already bundled on Studio/OnDemand environment ;)

Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2011

OnDemand actually uses the JIRA FishEye plugin, not the JIRA Subversion plugin. They essentially perform the same function, but the JIRA FishEye plugin obtains its data through FishEye rather than from Subversion directly. The benefit is that the configuration is automatic.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events