How secured are private repositories?

ijeyanthan April 8, 2014

Assume I have shared the credentials of my server accidentally in a bitbucket tracker on a private project, will it be available via search? I just wanted to make sure if there are anything that I have to take care of.. before I trust the level of how private a private repository is :)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2014

I think you mean that the credentials to the server are in a private bitbucket issue tracker issue, in which case you should be ok. I would get confirmation from at least one other person before you rely on my answer though.

If you mean you shared details about a private project in the issue tracker for bitbucket.org(jira.atlassian.com), you might want to start changing passwords.

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2014

Do you mean - will the repository appear in search results if it is private ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events