Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much does 3000 ScriptRunner for Bitbucket cost?

Mark Lang March 14, 2016

3 answers

0 votes
Mark Lang March 14, 2016

Hi - I want to trust your answer because I just had an enterprise advocate from Atlassian just come back and say 3000 users is not an option and it has to be 5000 users at $10,000?  

I'm hoping this is not the case because that seems to be overkill for the number of licenses based on the data center size of Bitbucket. 

Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

Hi Mark,

We've not sold a 3000 user licence to date so I'm somewhat shooting from the hip and would trust the Atlassian EA over my response.

Perhaps the best approach is via sales@atlassian.com and to establish the license tier you need. 

Are you currently evaluating Bitbucket Server? Are you looking at Bitbucket Data Center or just Bitbucket Server because I think the available tiers differ in that case?

Mark Lang March 14, 2016

We are looking at growing our Bitbucket Server from 2000 to the next tier.  That requires us to jump into Bitbucket Data Center at 3000 users.  It seems a little off that the next tier for the plugin though would be 5000 users when Data Center is in 1000 increments.  We have contacted Atlassian and they are saying 2000 to 5000 but anyway we will keep working with both you and them to get to the bottom of this. 

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

Hi Mark L,

Yes, ultimately the Atlassian Marketplace should allow Data Center pricing and we've asked Atlassian for this. Using JIRA and Confluence as a guide, we normally follow the nearest equivalent server tiers available so it would follow that a 5000 user tier SR for Bitbucket Server would be required.

Mark Lang March 14, 2016

Right if i was staying in server.  But because i am forced to cut over to Data Center, I should be able to cut over to Data Center tiers for the plugins too right? 

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2016

Mark,

I can't comment on what should and shouldn't happen since this is currently Atlassian's call. I too checked with an Atlassian Enterprise Advocate and got the same response you did. I'll continue to investigate and let you know if I have any news that's different.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2016

Hi Mark L,

There is no 3000 user tier for Bitbucket server. The next available tier (is as you indicated - 5000 users).

Please use sales@adaptavist.com and ask for a quote and we'll follow up via email.

Thanks,

Mark McCormack - ScriptRunner Suite - Product Manager.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2016
@Mark McCormack [Adaptavist] will get back to you on this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events