How exactly set an pipeline and push an private npm package ?

Jinkle Pancholi May 21, 2021

I am confused to set up an pipeline in my repository and then I have to push my npm package, can you help with exact and step by step to achieve this, since I am new to bitbucket thats why

1 answer

0 votes
Oleksandr Kyrdan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2021

Hi @Jinkle Pancholi ,

Thank you for your question!

It's a good point to start with a ready to use template npm-publish example that we created for you.

It would be nice if you provide us with more details about your experience.

Cheers,
Oleksandr Kyrdan

Jinkle Pancholi May 22, 2021

Okay, I have my project in bitbucket repository and basically it is as reactjs project, and in that project, we have total 5 stages and each stage contains 10-15 js file , now my task is to make new repository for each stage and separate each stage , this part is done, now i Want to connect all this repos , so I was thinking of private npm package , I will publish my all repos as private npm package and then I can use that in my all repos, for that I was setting the pipeline to publish an npm package from bitbucket

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
Jinkle Pancholi May 22, 2021

I have created an pipeline just for checking purpose , and by mistake it is created in develop branch and I want to create in another branch, can you also help me with this part?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events