Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does one change the description for a repository?

Tom Ekberg March 28, 2013

When I created a repository I entered a description. Since the scope of the repository has increased I'd like to change the description field. I've search everywhere but am unable to find the answer. You can see the description for each repository when you go to your home page.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2013

Please have a look , there you will see settings when you browse the repository (Shortcut 'r' and then 'a')

once you enter in Repository Admin you can edit description field..

1 vote
bruno-frascino February 10, 2019

Hello, 

I cannot find the Cog icon, I have searched everywhere and I cannot change my repository description. Has things changed? Is it still possible to do that? 

I noticed that in my new repository there's a link to include the new project's description, so we can only add and not change it later?

Please help. Thanks

onewiththeonly1 August 29, 2020

+1

Awaiting response on this.

I believe a small typo shall not cause pinching to the eyes forever. There must be a way to fix it.

Apollo Grace July 8, 2021

No cog for me either.

0 votes
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2013

Repository settings can be found under the cog icon on the right-hand side of any page of the repository overview. For more information about the things that can be managed from the cog menu, check out the documentation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events