How do you access service like DefaultSshKeyService from stash plugin?

srikrishna parthasarathy June 19, 2014

How do you access service like DefaultSshKeyService from stash plugin?

4 answers

0 votes
Carl Myers June 23, 2015

related conversation which will (hopefully) eventually come up with an answer: https://github.com/terabyte/stashbot/pull/1

0 votes

I added the following import com.atlassian.stash.ssh.api.SshKeyService in my plugin java code after added the following atlassian file according to your suggestion

<component-import key="sshKeyService" class="com.atlassian.stash.ssh.api.SshKeyService" interface="com.atlassian.stash.ssh.api.SshKeyService" application="stash"/>

[ERROR] /C:/stash/itx-008/stashsshglobal/Stash-SSH-Compliance-Check/src/main/java/com/xxx/vpc/stash/plugin/projectLock/
package com.atlassian.stash.ssh.api does not exist.

Do I need to include or install something to use SSH API properly?

0 votes

Can you provide code snippet about the same on how to use it as I haven't implemented this before? Your help is this regard is appreciated.

0 votes
jhinch _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2014

Add the following to your atlassian-plugin.xml

&lt;component-import key="sshKeyService" interface="com.atlassian.stash.ssh.api.SshKeyService"/&gt;

Then you can constructor inject the SshKeyService like any other service. You can't interact with the implementation directly (DefaultSshKeyService), only via the public interface (SshKeyService)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events