Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I share projects between JIRA and BitBucket.

tswanson9411 September 12, 2016

We just upgraded to the latest JIRA and from Stash to BitBucket.

If I create a project in JIRA how can I make it visible in BitBucket?  The Apps are linked and JIRA is used for all user authorizations.  It worked when using Stash, but I can't seem to make it happen now with BitBucket.

1 answer

0 votes
Adam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2016

The integration should be pretty much the same for Bitbucket Server as for Stash. It's possible your Application Links need to be set up again (maybe you moved to a new URL during the upgrade?) between the two instances.

You also mentioned "user authorizations" which makes me think you are using JIRA as your user directory. In that case, User Directories might be another area of the admin to poke around in to make sure that the JIRA user directory is still configured correctly. This might help https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BitbucketServer/Connecting+Bitbucket+Server+to+JIRA+for+user+management

Worst case is you can open a support case at support.atlassian.com and they'll be happy to help you.

Cheers,

Adam

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events