It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I run a different checkstyle on tests?

When using the hook Checkstyles for Bitbucket Server (at.apogeum.bitbucket.checkstyle), it checks all files in an equal way.

How do I run a different (less strict) checkstyle on test classes, or disable checkstyle alltogether on test?

1 answer

That Stack Overflow post appears to answer a different question. Please elaborate why you think that this answers my question.

This post answers to your question: "disable checkstyle alltogether on test?". You should put 

//CHECKSTYLE:OFF

before the code which should be ingored by checkstyle. How run different checkstyle on particular classes I don't know, but this link might be a start point.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

Share your software development horror stories!

Hey Community! I work on the Bitbucket product marketing team. With Halloween approaching, we wanted to discuss a topic tailor-made for October: development horror stories. Whether it was a lurk...

495 views 6 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you