How do I log out all sessions on my account?

Joe Dorman January 19, 2018
I need to log out all sessions attached to this account asap. Is there a button for this?

3 answers

0 votes
GhostlyDonut5 February 19, 2020

Hello I would also like all of my sessions to be cleared as well. Is it possible to log out of all SourceTree sessions?

0 votes
Suraj Jain May 18, 2019

I want my sessions to be cleared too, Please clear all my sessions.

It will log me out of every device and every atlassian product  bitbucket jira etc I am logged in?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2019

Hi Suraj, this is only for Bitbucket Cloud. Once we clear your sessions, you'll be logged out Bitbucket Cloud on every browser and device where you had your account open.

For Jira and Confluence, you can do it from https://id.atlassian.com/manage/devices.

Hope that helps!

Ana

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hi Joe! For the end user it's not possible to do that, but I've cleared all sessions for you now :)

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards,

Ana

Joe Dorman January 19, 2018

Thank you very much!

On a separate note, I strongly feel we should be given a feature to do this ourselves.

When it comes to security, even the fastest customer support isn't as quick as letting us do it.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
January 19, 2018

Hi Joe! I agree with you. We actually have a Feature request at Site/master/issues/9270 requesting that functionality. You can vote for it and add a comment if you'd like :)

Have a nice day,

Ana

Wajahat Ali February 11, 2022

Hello Ana,

Could you please clear all of my active sessions in jira ? I would like re-login with correct credentials. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events