How do I know who is the administrator of the workspace?

iordachej-admin October 1, 2021

I am part of the team that worked on the workspace https://bitbucket.org/someworkspace and I am administrator of those repositories.

However, I want to contact the workspace manager and I have no clue who he is. I cannot just send emails to all team members asking that. Moreover, I am probably the one who created it on behalf of my client but I don't know the email I was using for this and therefore I cannot recover the password. I found no clue on the community forum. Please help. 

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2021

Hi, @iordachej-admin

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

We cannot disclose the admin’s name publicly, but we can do it via a support ticket since you have access to this workspace.

I’ve found the ticket you created with us, so I reopened it and we will share the information there. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Amish Yadav October 6, 2022

Where will get the link for creating ticket for this. I have same issue I also want to know the admin details. Coz my admin forgot that by which email they have created bitbucket repo. So I need that account details.

Like Peter Schmidt likes this
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2022

Hi, @Amish Yadav

You can use the following link to create an internal ticket with support:

And in case you don't have access to a paid workspace and need our help, you can create a new question in our community. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events