Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect to my Mercurial repository?

Leon Berger June 11, 2012

We're trying to connect to our repository, but can't get sys-admin rights

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eskenazi October 9, 2012

Felipe, has this change in the past few months? Is mercurial now supported with the OnDemmand version?

Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2012

No recent changes I'm afraid, please refer here for a more detailed answer.

0 votes
Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2012

Hi Leon,

Unfortunelly the OnDemand version of FishEye only allows integration to our own SVN repository, external repositories are not available.

You can have a look on the list of Restricted Functions on OnDemand.

sysadmin rigths are only available to a restricted group of Atlassian employees.

Regards,
Felipe Cuozzo
OnDemand Developer

Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2012

You can however link JIRA to BitBucket or GitHub using the instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Linking+a+Bitbucket+or+GitHub+repository+with+JIRA+OnDemand, although FishEye OnDemand can't index remote repositories even if they are on BitBucket/GitHub, as I mentioned before.

If you have a local instalation of FishEye you can however provided full indexing capabilities for Mercurial or Git repositories.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Cheers,
Felipe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events