cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bitbucket
  • Questions
  • How do I change my main email address?!!! That should be possible as email addresses have to change sometimes. But in the edit profile section there is no (obvious) way to change it. That is totally stupid and typical of our time!

How do I change my main email address?!!! That should be possible as email addresses have to change sometimes. But in the edit profile section there is no (obvious) way to change it. That is totally stupid and typical of our time!

Francois Chaise March 28, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Your profile

How do I change my main email address?!!! That should be possible as email addresses have to change sometimes. But in the edit profile section there is no (obvious) way to change it. That is totally stupid and typical of our time!

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew Pistella March 29, 2016

I can't believe you can't do this Atlassian! Fix your DB!

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016

It always depends on what authentication your BB server is using. If it's using LDAP (and it only have read access to the underlying LDAP), it cannot change your email address there. Are you the system admin? Can you check?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events