How do I add the Pipelines option to a repo where I am an Admin but not the Owner?

Dan Smith May 29, 2017

I'm on the verge of experimenting with pipeline on my own repos, but I have pressing need to use it for a client's repo, to push updates to the development server.

However I can't find the Pipelines menu option in their repo settings. 

Is this something that they need to opt in to? Or is it there but hidden from me?

Thanks,
Dan

1 answer

0 votes
Tom Bradshaw
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2017

Hi Dan,

You should be able to enable or disable pipelines on a repository for which you have admin access as long as they have pipelines installed. You should be able to do this yourself by finding the pipelines icon in the sidebar and visiting that page. If this doesn't work get them to perform those same actions.

If none of this works can you raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/ so we can have a closer look at exactly what could be going wrong.

Cheers,

Tom

Dan Smith May 29, 2017

Hi Tom.

Thanks for your reply.

I asked the client to Enable (install) Pipelines, and I now have access.

I could not find the pipeline icon to do the enabling/installation myself, in either the new or old Bitbucket navigation, which suggests that only the client has permission to do this.

Cheers,
Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events