Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we turn OFF HINTS/TIPS in the new UI?

Joe Geaney December 10, 2017

I'm using the new UI and it's fine, EXCEPT it keeps offering HINTS/TIPS that I've seen before, with no obvious option to suppress them.

Am I missing something?  They are quite intrusive popups and some of them require clicking through a tip or two like a short wizard, before they'll go away.

Very counter-productive!

2 answers

0 votes
Joe Geaney December 12, 2017

Thanks Ana - Cloud I guess - at https://(our-company).atlassian.net
I'll send a screenshot when I can :)

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2017

Yes, Joe, that would be Cloud :) However that's not a Bitbucket URL, I guess you must be using either Jira or Confluence. Let us know in your next message so we can give you the right instructions.

Have a nice day! 

Ana

Joe Geaney December 17, 2017

This hasn't happened since I complained Ana - not in JIRA nor Confluence.  If it recurs, I'll send a screenshot.  Either I was having a brain timeout, or this phenomenon got altered at the cloud end :)  Joe

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Well, glad is not happening anymore :) If you need anything else let us know!

Have a nice day,

Ana

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
December 12, 2017

Hi Joe! Are you using Cloud or Server? In which if the screens are you seeing this tips? Can you send us a screenshot the next time it happens? 

Thanks,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events