Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i see who pull my bitbucket repo (ip-addres)?

[Sys] Vlad Gor July 5, 2016

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
evzijst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2016

Unfortunately you cannot.

While we do maintain an audit log for every account to keep track of who does what, this doesn't capture everything. Pulls, pushes and users downloading binary artifacts are not included and so unfortunately there's no way to get access to these usage stats.

1 vote
DrSnigglypoof
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2016

Hello,

You can find this information for your account or your team in the Security area of the account settings page.

2016-07-06_08-48-55.png

To find this:

1. Go to your avatar>Bitbucket settings.
  2. Click Audit log in the Security section.
  3. Locate the specific action you want. Actions are listed in descending order starting with the most recent.

To find this for a team:

1. Go to Teams>your team.
  2. Click Manage team.
  3. Click Audit log in the Security section.
  4. Locate the specific action you want. Actions are listed in descending order starting with the most recent.

Hope this helps. I realize now we don't have this covered in our docs so I'm going to be adding a page or section with that information.

Happy coding!

evzijst
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2016

That only keeps track of things like repo creation and deletion; not regular usage like pushing and pulling.

DrSnigglypoof
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2016

Ah, thanks @Erik van Zijst

[Sys] Vlad Gor July 6, 2016

Thx, it help me ))))

evzijst
Atlassian Team
July 7, 2016

Want to accept and upvote the answer for others in the future?

Massimo Siani October 12, 2021

Hi, is there any news since the accepted answer?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events