Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can bamboo copy files from stash to production server?

NicoDeluxe January 20, 2015

I host my code on stash and want, that bamboo update the productionsoftware automatically when the master branch is changed.

Is there a way, that bamboo check if there where made changes and copy the files from stash to the production enviroment? It would not be necassary to copy all files. Only the files in the war folder needed to be copied to the production server.

My Stash looks like the attachement and the marked files in the folder should be moved autoimatically to the taget path fe: C:/inetpubs/domain/public if some changes will be made in the masterbranch.

I hope some one can help me

image2015-1-21 11:18:13.png

4 answers

0 votes
NicoDeluxe January 21, 2015

Hi, is there a tutorial with artifarcts? I think the offical tutorial from atlassian is really hard to understand for someone who started working with bamboo.

Cheers

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2015

Why do you keep build artifacts in your repository?

0 votes
NicoDeluxe January 21, 2015

Is there a tutorial anywhere?

0 votes
Mike Friedrich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2015

Aren't you supposed to create a war file in a bamboo task, then define that as artifact? I thought i saw a war deployment task somewhere (plugin or built in).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events