How can I set password for for my bitbucket account when I am using it directly form google account.

Reetesh Ranjan June 13, 2017

Since beggining I am using Bitbucket with my my google account and never logged in using password( abviously because I didn't had one) . But now I need to share my credentials for Jenkins and other stuffs and now it is nightmare for me, because when I am doing forgot password, even then I am not getting any mails to reset my password. How to handle this case ?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2017

Hi Reetesh, your Bitbucket account is linked to your Atlassian account, so the password will be the same you use for your Atlassian account. I've tried sending you a reset password email and I could see it's being delivered without problems. Have you checked your spam folder too?

Note that I've use the same email address you're using for the Atlassian Community. If you were referring to a different one, please let me know or submit a support ticket :)

Best regards!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events