Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove myself as pull request reviewer on a repository with only read-level access?

Damjan Vukcevic March 14, 2017

I've been added as a reviewer to a pull request in one of my colleagues repositories. I only have read access to this repository. Is there are a way I can remove myself as a pull request reviewer?

My main goal is to remove it from showing up on my Dashboard page and other listings. If I could edit the pull request, I could accomplish this.  However, I'm not able to actually edit the pull request directly, presumably because I only have read-level access to this repository.

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alastair Wilkes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2017

Hi Damjan,

Good question. You've hit the nail on the head - without read access, you can't remove yourself as a reviewer. This is unfortunate, and something we need to take another look at.

In the meantime, you'll need to get in touch with someone with write access in order to get yourself removed.

Alastair

jonathanlionoRMIT July 17, 2018

Hi Alastair, 

Is there any plan in the future to remove ourselves as a reviewer? The current problem I am facing is that the other reviewers and the person that did the pull request have already left the organisation (university). They are pretty much unable to be contacted. My aim is to remove these forever inactive pull requests from my dashboard. 

Regards,

Jonathan Liono

Alastair Wilkes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2018

Hi Jonathan,

We have not fixed this yet, but if you reach out to support we should be able to help you: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud

Alastair

1 vote
Deleted user April 17, 2019

I guess this is yet another problem with their terrible software that Atlassian just ignores users about.  It's been 2 years, and this is a reasonable feature to have.  I'm so ready to move to Gitlab.

Core DevOps June 9, 2020

did you move to gitlab?

Like Kirill Gordeenko likes this
1 vote
zulhfreelancer December 8, 2018

I really this feature. Please consider adding this feature.

0 votes
Peter Bysøe November 27, 2023

Anything yet? I also need this

0 votes
Brian Schultz May 10, 2021

It is 2021.  Has any progress happened with this?  I'm in a university setting with students that didn't bother to merge pull requests and I want them off my dashboard.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events