Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I logout all active sessions in Bitbucket? Also solution f 'ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS'

Rishi Raj Singh August 1, 2017

whenever i'm trying to enable two step authentication system the next page opens and error is displayed saying "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS", i also have tried clearing the cookies,restarting the browser and system but its of no help.

i checked my sessions tab under bitbucket settings , there i saw a list of active sessions which are not getting logged out.

can you please clear all the sessions on behalf of me asap as my work is getting effected !

thanks and regards.

3 answers

0 votes
spyzerx December 13, 2018

@Ana Retamal plz clear my session, and thank you so much :)

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2018

I just cleared your sessions @spyzerx,

Have a good day :) 

Ana

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2017

Hi Rishi, our development team identified the root cause to this issue and a fix has been deployed. If you're still affected, please perform the following workaround:

1. Logout of the Bitbucket website.
  2. Login back with your username and password. (Please do not use "Login with Google" button).
  3. Navigate to Bitbucket Settings and click Two Step Verification, the form should work.

Let us know if this is fixed for you or if you need further assistance, Rishi!

Cheers,

Ana 

Rishi Raj Singh August 3, 2017

tempbug.pnghello

now two step verfication tab is getting opened and when i enter the code provided by the authy authenticator app on mobile inside verification code text area an email gets fired to my registered email account on bitbucket but when i try to get access to  my shared repository it again displays the error as shown in the attached picture.

please have a look at it and povide assistance asap.

thanks 

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
August 2, 2017

Hi Rishi! I've cleared all the open sessions for you. Can you try enabling two step authentication again and let us know if you were able to get through?

Best regards,

Ana

Rishi Raj Singh August 2, 2017

first of all thank you for your support, i would like to tell you that i'm still not able to enable two step authentication under my bitbucket settings , i'm afraid because this problem isn't getting resolved from past two days , please help me and provide me the solution for the cause asap.

thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events