How can I determine which repositories in Stash/Bitbucket Server are using a specific plugin?

Jeff Dickerson January 7, 2016

I have an old, homegrown Stash plugin for automatically triggering Jenkins builds on commit. We also have a new, supported plugin we're using for the same functionality. I'd like to migrate all the repos that are using the old plugin to the new one, but there are a LOT of repos to check.

Is there a way, using the Stash API, admin interface or some other method, to get a list of all the repositories that have a specific plugin enabled?

Even a list of all the repos and the plugins they have enabled would work.

I'm using Stash 3.1.1.

1 answer

1 vote
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2016

Take a look at this https://developer.atlassian.com/static/rest/stash/2.7.1/stash-rest.html#idp2369808. The same information can be found in the System Administration screen > Support Tools > System Information.

Barclays Vendor Management January 7, 2016

This will help Gabrielle but is not quite as easy to use in practise as it might be. We would like similar information to help us make decisions on which plugins are being used and which could be removed. Perhaps Atlassian could build something into the plugin framework that would help to generate MI like this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events