Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Mercurial repos can't be deleted

perlowgren June 6, 2022

I used to have a number of Mercurial repos in several projects. When Atlassian shut down all Mercurial repos they still remained hidden and are now inaccessible, but I can see them when I list workspaces, and they block me from re-creating the projects and repos with the same names. I'd like to delete the old Mercurial repos, but there's no way to do this that I can find.

Of the 21 repos in the picture below, only 9 can be accessed, the rest are hidden:

Screenshot_20220606_212922.png Screenshot_20220606_213130.png

I'd like help with removing the hidden repos so I can re-create the previous Mercurial projects as Git repos. Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2022

Hi @perlowgren,

Mercurial repos cannot be deleted by admins or end-users, but they can be deleted by the support team.

Since you are an admin of these two workspaces, if you give me permission I can proceed with the deletion of these Mercurial repos.

Please feel free to let me know if you would like me to proceed with that, and also if you would like me to delete all Mercurial repos owned by these two workspaces, or only specific ones.

Kind regards,
Theodora

perlowgren June 9, 2022

Hello @Theodora Boudale !

Thank you for the quick reply. I also posted a support ticket, and so have got help with removing the repos. Thank you anyway!

Kind regards,
Per

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2022

Hi Per,

That's good to hear, thank you for the update. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events