Hi we have been installing crowd ,bitbucket aaand bamboo also fisheye and crucible installed.

Siva_Singh June 5, 2020

Hi we have been installing crowd ,bitbucket and bamboo also fisheye and crucible need to be installed installed.

For this we a using a single server Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-26-generic x86_64).

1. Whenever I delete home directory of crowd a new licence need to be created and it becomes trial licence instead of starter licence also we are not able to configure our mail server on crowd

2.For bitbucket I installed required system dependency and installtion went fine and it did worked.

3.Now when I installed and ran bamboo firstly it got hanged on database setup step then tried again but removing bamboo home directory and after that it got stuch in 5th setup of i.e final setup stage.Then,I again figured out that there was some issue with tomcat port so changed it from 8007 to 8006 since both bamboo and bitbucket were using the same tomcat port. Finally it went up but now bitbucket server is down. And this keeps on repeating these two are not able to start simultaneously. I have tried nearly every solution.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events