cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bitbucket
  • Questions
  • Hi, am trying to create one sample add-on for bitbucket. I have added one sample add-on via url and got my modules in the left panel. On clicking my modules html loads and i find my dom elements in the inspect but not in my view page. What am i missing?

Hi, am trying to create one sample add-on for bitbucket. I have added one sample add-on via url and got my modules in the left panel. On clicking my modules html loads and i find my dom elements in the inspect but not in my view page. What am i missing?

soundaryas August 28, 2016

3 answers

0 votes
Josh Wheeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2016

Unfortunately, without more context, I'm not sure how to help you with the issue. For future posts, I'd recommend you format your code before you paste it. Eg:

<html>
<head></head>
<body>
null userId===>{5e0e16c8-15a2-4074-80a2-c799de240163}access_token===>zrnQ0_gwlEvt67sLqpMEexBBPSwOb_LrmeGfcxAV0zZKDm5pRVHlbq_6trD1QdA3seTjdrGZBFkg0Lo0ILQ=email===>soundaryas227@gmail.comrep===>{"1":"dummy","0":"first-rep"}portals===>{"values":[{"id":548331,"name":""},{"id":1366593,"name":"dhakshina"},{"id":25622795,"name":"pfreshers"},{"id":63226744,"name":"test"},{"id":63350627,"name":"student"}]}
<script>
	console.log(50527990);
</script>
	<div>
		<div style="float:left;"> 
			<select name="projName" id="projName_0">
				<option value="0">Select Your Projects Portal to connect</option>
				<option value="adventnet"></option>
				<option value="dhakshina">dhakshina</option>
				<option value="pfreshers">pfreshers</option>
				<option value="test">test</option>
				<option value="student">student</option>
			</select>
		</div>
		<div>
			<button onclick="alert('hi')">Connect</button>
		</div>
	</div>
</body></html>
0 votes
soundaryas August 29, 2016

This is my dom element shown in inspect..

<html><head></head><body>null userId===&gt;{5e0e16c8-15a2-4074-80a2-c799de240163}access_token===&gt;zrnQ0_gwlEvt67sLqpMEexBBPSwOb_LrmeGfcxAV0zZKDm5pRVHlbq_6trD1QdA3seTjdrGZBFkg0Lo0ILQ=email===&gt;soundaryas227@gmail.comrep===&gt;{"1":"dummy","0":"first-rep"}portals===&gt;{"values":[{"id":548331,"name":""},{"id":1366593,"name":"dhakshina"},{"id":25622795,"name":"pfreshers"},{"id":63226744,"name":"test"},{"id":63350627,"name":"student"}]}

<script>
console.log(50527990);
</script>

<div>

<div style="float:left;"> 
<select name="projName" id="projName_0"> 
<option value="0">Select Your Projects Portal to connect</option> 

<option value="adventnet"> </option> 

<option value="dhakshina"> dhakshina </option> 

<option value="pfreshers"> pfreshers </option> 

<option value="test"> test </option> 

<option value="student"> student </option> 

</select> 
</div> 
<div><button onclick="alert('hi')">Connect</button></div>

</div>

</body></html>

In view Page its shows me this

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 12.45.30 PM.png

0 votes
Josh Wheeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2016

Could you post a link to Github or Bitbucket to look at your code?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events