Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Limitations of Bitbucket Pipelines

Bom dia meu nome é Thiago, tenho dúvidas de como funciona os planos do bitbucket. Minha dúvida seria referente a parte "Build minutes".
1- Como funciona o 'Build minutes'? Em que momento vai contabilizar os minutos? Seria referente ao push dos arquivos? Como é contabilizado esses minutos?

2- No meu caso gostaria somente de utilizar o bitbucket para enviar arquivos, realizando o básico: add, commit e push/pull. Isso vai implicar nesse 'build minutes'? Pois não entendi a explicação do site sobre esse 'build minutes'

Gostaria por gentileza de mais detalhes sobre como funciona essa contagem, pois estou precisando utilizar esse repositório para uma equipe de desenvolvimento. Obrigado

Translation -US

Good morning my name is Thiago, I have doubts about how the plans of bitbucket works. My question would be regarding the "Build minutes" part.
1- How does the 'Build minutes' work? At what point will you count the minutes? Would it refer to the push of the files? How are these minutes counted?
2- In my case I would only use bitbucket to send files, performing the basics: add, commit and push / pull. Will this imply in this build minutes? Because I did not understand the explanation of the site about this 'build minutes'

I would appreciate more details on how this count works, as I need to use this repository for a development team. Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

Hi Thyago, the "build minutes" part refers to the Pipelines feature. If you're not going to use Pipelines, the price will just depend on the number of users that have access to your account, you can check this at Bitbucket Cloud pricing.

Unless you're planning to use Pipelines for your project, you don't need to worry about payments. To learn more, you can read Bitbucket Pipelines.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Ana

Thank you

Hello, I'm wondering also how much space for GIT repositories? In the site inform that will be 1GB is the limit totally for any file that I upload on BitBucket?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2018

Hi Thyago, for Git you can have an unlimited number of repositories with a maximum size of 2GB per repo. Keep in mind that this limit is not per file, but per repository. You'll get an initial warning once you reach 1GB and some instructions on how you can reduce the size, you can find more information about this at What kind of limits do you have?

Do you have any other questions?

Kind regards :)

Ana

Hi Ana, thanks for the feedback.
We have .NET projects that come in around 1.5GB ~ 2GB included images and audio files from web sites.
In this case Bitbucket per file at the time of push how much of maximum size can we send to the repository? For example let's say you have some 25MB DLL, image or audio, will bitbucket accept?
Another question, are there any upload quota for monthly files? Or is it unlimited sending files, can I send as many files as I want?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
April 10, 2018

Bitbucket would accept those files, however you'd reach the limit soon. DVCS systems are not good candidates for storing binary files or executables. For binary or executable storage we recommend you to enable LFS (Large File Storage), you can read more at Git LFS in Bitbucket. Alternatively, you can look into file hosting services  such as DropBox, rsync, rsnapshot, rdiff-backup, and so forth. 

There's no monthly quota, you can upload as many files as you want as far as you don't reach the 2 GB limit. If you have LFS enabled, this would be different as you'd have extra storage. You can learn more at Use Git LFS with Bitbucket. For pricing, please refer to Bitbucket pricing.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events