Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global (Workspace or Project level) settings for minimum reviews on pull request

andrew_pass
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2021

Hi, 

Just reviewing some settings for compliance with our teams ahead of a big move to BB Cloud, we're looking to standardise some minimum requirements listed below -

• At least 2 Reviews per pull request

• Setting found here - /admin/branch-permissions

• Require issue keys in commits

• Setting found here - /admin/links

I can only find the settings at a repository by repository level, is it possible to set these at a project level and have them cascade down or even workspace?

Cheers,

Andy

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2021

Hi Andy,

I'm afraid that it is not possible to set these options at a project or workspace level.

I can open a feature request for our development team to consider these, please feel free to let me know if you'd like me to do that.

If you'd like me to open feature requests, I would like to ask the following:

1. Would you prefer to have these options at a project or workspace level?

2. Regarding the requirement "At least 2 Reviews per pull request", this can be set for each repository, but it is also specific to a certain branch or branch pattern (that will be the destination branch of the PR). Is the requirement to specify also a branch/branch pattern for a setting available at the project or workspace level?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events