Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Global (Workspace or Project level) settings for minimum reviews on pull request

Hi, 

Just reviewing some settings for compliance with our teams ahead of a big move to BB Cloud, we're looking to standardise some minimum requirements listed below -

• At least 2 Reviews per pull request

• Setting found here - /admin/branch-permissions

• Require issue keys in commits

• Setting found here - /admin/links

I can only find the settings at a repository by repository level, is it possible to set these at a project level and have them cascade down or even workspace?

Cheers,

Andy

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Andy,

I'm afraid that it is not possible to set these options at a project or workspace level.

I can open a feature request for our development team to consider these, please feel free to let me know if you'd like me to do that.

If you'd like me to open feature requests, I would like to ask the following:

1. Would you prefer to have these options at a project or workspace level?

2. Regarding the requirement "At least 2 Reviews per pull request", this can be set for each repository, but it is also specific to a certain branch or branch pattern (that will be the destination branch of the PR). Is the requirement to specify also a branch/branch pattern for a setting available at the project or workspace level?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

104 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you