Getting error pages instead of Bitbucket 101

Linda Pescatore March 30, 2014

I keep trying to refer back to some stuff in Bitbucket 101, which I was just looking at yesterday. Today however, no matter what I click, even going back into my history in Chrome, I get:

Error

An error occurred while attempting to fulfill your request.

Return home »

I finally loaded a cached version from Google but I can't click any links or I get the same error.

BTW I got the same message when I tried following the email verification link when I signed up for an Atlassian ID, even after I asked to resend the verification email and tried the new link.

I already had my account for Bitbucket but I kept getting a login page asking for Atlassian ID so I went ahead and filled it out. All this trouble has been happening since then.

1 answer

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2014

Have you tried another browser? I would be curious whether the error occurs if you are not logged in (and obviously you can't log out in Chrome unless you can load a page).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events