cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot email account

Oziel Guimaraes January 4, 2021

Hi,

I'm having the same problem.

I've reset my computer and i can't connect to one of my bitbucket account (https://bitbucket.org/ozielguimaraes)
I think that the email linked is contato@ozielguimaraes.net, but i don't have this email or domain anymore. I already tried to reset my password, but i could'nt.

Here it's my new email: hi@ozielguimaraes.dev

Please, could anyone help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2021

Hello Oziel,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your account, contato@ozielguimaraes.net is not an Atlassian account, it was probably deleted, that's why you are not receiving the reset password email.

In order to give you access to the workspace with this new email, it's necessary to contact our support, since they have access to do that.

Please, go to support.atlassian.com/contact > Select "Technical issues and bugs" > Select Bitbucket > Atlassian (Cloud product) > If after you add the URL it shows an error, select Continue without a workspace URL > Continue with this request and then, add the necessary details in order to create the ticket. 

Regards,
Angélica

alltraydevops April 23, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz

I am having similar issue,  Please help

this is my project repository . https://bitbucket.org/alltray

last commit happened on 25 Oct 2020, 15:59 to alltray/org.at.ui.app.mobile repo. I got email to alltraydevops@gmail.com regarding the commit.

On 07/11/2020, I have changed the email address to devops@alltray.com. I got the confirmation email to alltraydevops@gmail.com regarding the change of email id.  

After long months I tried to login to my account using alltraydevops@gmail.com. It upgraded me to the new Atlassian account from bitbucket, then onwards, I am not able to see any of the repos.

Tried sending the recovery link to devops@alltray.com email id (since I forgot the password). But it's not sending me the recovery link.

Please help, I have lots of repos under this project, can't afford loose them

--

Regards,

Prasanna Bhat

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2021

Hi Prasanna,

Welcome to Community!

I saw that you created a new post and Theodora already answered there.

- Not getting recovery link to my email address 

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events