Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files shown as "nonexistant" when viewing repository from chrome while logged in

osharaki August 14, 2018

I have a repository that I'm able to view and navigate fine in all cases but one, namely when I'm viewing the repository as admin in Google Chrome. All I see is this:Untitled.pngHowever, if I view the repository in Chrome while logged out, it works fine. It is also fine when I view the repository while logged in on Firefox.

Really strange behavior. Any ideas? 

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2018

Hi Omar, welcome to the Community!

As it works in all cases except when you're logged in as admin in Google Chrome, it looks like this issue is related to your browser. Have you checked your admin settings to see if something different? Have you cleared cache and cookies while logged in as admin?

If not, please do it and let us know how it goes!

Best regards,

Ana

osharaki August 15, 2018

Thanks for the reply, Ana. I assume you're referring to git gc to clear cache and cookies?

I'll try it on my other computer as soon as I'm home. You're probably right that the problem has to be with my browser on that computer, because I'm able to navigate the repository normally from my 2nd laptop, even when logged in on Chrome.

Cheers,

Omar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events