File storage add-on - per user or per team?

Vicki Lau May 17, 2017

Hey all, 

Just wondering if anyone knows that the "File storage" add-on (link below) is per user or per team (in this case, 5 users), and whether to add on this option requires the Standard or Premium plan: 

https://bitbucket.org/product/pricing/upcoming

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2017

Hi Vicki, the file storage is not an add-on, but one of the features included with Bitbucket Cloud :) The storage is addded per account, regardless if it's a team account or a user account.

For example, let's say you have a team account with 5 users in it, this team will be in the Free plan so that means your team gets a total of 1GB of storage per month. Apart from this, each team member has an individual Bitbucket account that they use to access the team; assuming that they are in the free plan each of them will have 1GB of storage per month in their individual accounts (thei individual allowance can not be used for the team). 

If you'd like to have more storage for your team or for your individual account you can purchase it separately, it's $10/month for 100 GB.

You get file storage with every plan (Free, Standard or Premium), just keep in mind that the different plans offer different features and different amount of storage. You can also purchase additional storage for all of them.

I hope this clarifies your question, Vicki. Let me know if there's something else I can help you with :)

Cheers,

Ana 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events