Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load Subversion configuration at (SVN mirror plugin)

joao Fernandes January 29, 2014

I'm evaluating Stash and SVN mirror plugin to import (1 time import) our current SVN repository into Stash but when I follow the instructions I get this error Failed to load Subversion configuration at ...

I've enabled pre-property-change hook with

@echooff
exit 0

Filled passwd file with valid username and password

configured trunk path (others pointed to an non existing folder so they would be ignored)

I've supplied repository url in both formats http:.. and file:///path_to_repository_folder and nothing worked.

2 answers

0 votes
Semyon Vadishev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2014

Hello Joao,

What versions of the plugin and Stash do you use? Do you get the same error message when you're using mirror mode rather than one-time import (you can disable mirror by clicking on uninstall button after initial repository conversion)?

It would help us to identify and fix the problem if you could create an issue in our tracker with the debug logs attached. You can find the log in <STASH_HOME>/data/repositories/<REPO_ID>/subgit/logs/ directory.

Thank you in advance,

Semyon

0 votes
joao Fernandes January 29, 2014

Ok, after trying a full mirroring, I've noticed I've mispelled the the path for the repository (missed the project folder). The error message wasn't clear enough to understand where was my mistake.

Thanks for your time.

Semyon Vadishev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2014

The error message is unclear, indeed. Can you please send us what kind of typo was that? Did that break config file formatting?

Thanks,

Semyon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events