Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Hooks add-on and Stash 3.2

Petr Hlavka August 1, 2014

I've just updated to Stash 3.2 and the External Hooks add-on seems not be working properly. This seems to be caused by change directory structure in Stash 3.2 (repositories directory was moved, creating symlink in original location might be a hotfix)

2014-08-02 13:53:29,118 ERROR [AtlassianEvent::thread-7] petr.hlavka @13JQQZ1x833x2094x1 10.6.135.66,127.0.0.1 "POST /scm/test/repo1.git/git-receive-pack HTTP/1.0"
c.n.s.e.hook.ExternalPreReceiveHook Error running [/home/stash/hook-scripts/test.sh, ] in /home/stash/stash-home/data/repositories/81
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/home/stash/hook-scripts/test.sh" (in directory "/home/stash/stash-home/data/repositories/81"): error=2, No such file or directory

The test.sh file exists and it's executable. The /home/stash/stash-home/data/repositories/81 directory doesn't exists. Repo data is now in /home/stash/stash-home/shared/data/repositories/81.

Please, is this an add-on issue or have I something misconfigured?
Thank, Petr Hlavka.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2014

Hi Petr,

It sounds like you've run into a known incompatibility: https://github.com/ngsru/atlassian-external-hooks/issues/10

The author has indicated that it was fixed in version 1.3-9, which has been published on the Atlassian Marketplace. I'd try upgrading the add-on and seeing if you can reproduce the issue. If you have further problems I'd raise an issue on the Github repository above, the author seems to be very responsive.

cheers,

Tim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events