cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in logs after upgrading to Subversion plugin Version 0.10.12

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2013

It appears the latest Subversion plugin is now a type 2 plugin and can be installed via the UPM. I followed the uninstall directions for our current install of the plugin and then installed the latest version via the UPM. I am seeing the following error in our logs on startup of JIRA:

2013-07-24 15:12:13,496 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [atlassian.jira.service.OfBizServiceConfigStore] Unable to create a service config for service with t
he name : Subversion Revision Indexing Service
com.atlassian.jira.service.OfBizServiceConfigStore$ClassNotFoundServiceException: Could not find class: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion.revisions.Rev
isionIndexService

Is this class still needed with the type 2 install? How do I resovle this error?

JIRA v6.0.2

Subversion plugin v 0.10.12

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2013

It appears this service is not being removed when the plugin is removed:

Subversion Revision Indexing Service

com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexService
Once removed, JIRA started up with no errors in the log.
0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2013

Hi Jeanne,

Please proceed with the following steps:

- Shutdown JIRA;
- Browse to $JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/lib
- Delete the following files if you have any:

1. atlassian-jira-subversion-plugin-0.10.x.jar
2. svnkit-1.7.4.jar
3. trilead-ssh2-build213-svnkit-1.3-patch.jar

- Now, browse to $JIRA_INSTALL/lib; Check if you haven't the same files on this directory. If it's the case, remove the files as well:

1. atlassian-jira-subversion-plugin-0.10.x.jar
2. svnkit-1.7.4.jar
3. trilead-ssh2-build213-svnkit-1.3-patch.jar

- Remove also the content from the following directories:

- $JIRA_HOME/plugins/.bundled-plugins
- $JIRA_HOME/plugins/.osgi-plugins
- $JIRA_INSTALL/work

- Start JIRA and try to reinstall JIRA Subversion Plugin 0.10.2. I strongly believe it will fix the problem. :)

Best regards,
Lucas Timm

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2013

Lucas,

I have followed your instructions and I am still getting the class not found error.

I am also seeing this:

I am also seeing this error: 013-07-24 16:37:27,097 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [core.entity.jdbc.DatabaseUtil] SQL Exception while executing the following:
CREATE INDEX node_id_index_operation_time_idx ON replicatedindexoperation (NODE_ID, AFFECTED_INDEX, OPERATION, INDEX_TIME)
Error was: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00972: identifier is too long

zhen zhang
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2015

better add one step before Shutdown JIRA, that's delete the subversion service first:)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events