Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Linking Bitbucket to Trello

neoterica April 24, 2018

I'm trying to connect a Bitbucket repo to a Trello board via the Boards tab in Bitbucket. When I click 'Connect to Trello' I get the following error:

This request came from an unauthorized domain

The reverse connection seems to work fine:

I was able to connect to Bitbucket repo through Trello by authorizing the integration there;

I was able to create a new branch via the 'power-up' in Trello;

I even see the Trello integration as active in my top-level account settings.

Any help here would be fantastic.

Screenshot 2018-04-24 18.51.05.png

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
seanaty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2018

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to report this error. The issue has been identified and resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

0 votes
Martinch0 June 26, 2018

I get a "Request failed with status code 401" after trying to link a trello board with a bitbucket repo. Tried both from Bitbucket and from Trello, no success.

Alfonso de la Guarda Reyes June 26, 2018

I have the same error, can't integrate both, same error

seanaty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hello. To the boards you need to make sure you enable 3rd party cookies. More information on this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/What-do-I-need-to-do-to-connect-my-Bitbucket-and-Trello-accounts/qaq-p/639756#M19244

Is it possible that this is the issue you're seeing? 

Thanks!! But no, i have check that and doesn't solve my problem

seanaty
Atlassian Team
June 26, 2018

Can you provide a screen shot so we know where the error is coming from and at what point in the process?

Sure! I have the sequence :

Área de trabajo 1_019.pngÁrea de trabajo 1_018.pngÁrea de trabajo 1_017.pngÁrea de trabajo 1_016.png

revvidlabs June 27, 2018

Same issue here, I get a "Request failed with status code 401", were you able to solve this?

Alfonso de la Guarda Reyes June 27, 2018

Nope, however i have send a ticket.  Finally, trello and bitbucket are products from Atlassian.... We have to wait for this

seanaty
Atlassian Team
June 27, 2018

The issue has been identified and corrected! Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for supplying us with this information.

Alfonso de la Guarda Reyes June 27, 2018

Hi! Thank to you for the quick fix, now it works!!

0 votes
Artem Babiak April 26, 2018

same

0 votes
Anastasiya Sisaket April 26, 2018

me too

0 votes
rdiezsj April 26, 2018

Same here

0 votes
Chris Burns April 26, 2018

me too